EIZO has announced the launch of a brand new monitor designed for office work. This is the first curved monitor that EIZO has designed and it should be launched before the end of this year.
The EIZO FlexScan EV3895 will offer support for using multiple video signals, as you can easily switch between computers in order to increase productivity. The monitor will be released in two different colors: black and white. The official release date for this monitor has been set for November 2020. There are no official details regarding pricing and availability.
EIZO FlexScan EV3895 Main Specs and Features:
- 37.5-inch IPS curved LED-backlit panel.
- 3840 x 1600 maximum screen resolution.
- 24:10 aspect ratio.
- 60hz refresh rate.
- 300 nits standard brightness.
- 5ms GtG minimum response time.
- excellent wide viewing angles.
- 94% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB wide color gamuts.
- Picture-by-Picture multitasking functions.
- USB-C 3.1, USB-B 3.1 upstream inputs, four USB-A downstream ports and an RJ-45 port.
- DisplayPort and two HDMI inputs.
- height, tilt, and swivel angle adjustments.
- VESA 100x100 wall mount compatibility.
- Frameless design.
- excellent support for properly managing all the cables from multiple monitors.
- front-facing stereo speakers.
- Auto Brightness Control.
- Auto EcoView that adds Blue Light Filter.
- Eye Care Certification.
- five-year Warranty.
- Zero Bright Pixels for six months since the purchase date.
- 8-bit Input Signal.
- EcoView Optimizer 2 that greatly reduces power consumption by fine-tunning the brightness levels.
The monitor's official website lists support for macOS Sierra and later versions, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 OS builds. Also, for our non-English readers we can confirm that it comes in German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
The official release date is set for November 2020. We will post an update when pricing and region availability are confirmed by EIZO.