The ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC is finally official and it will be released at a later date, as there is no official word on its availability, pricing or release date at this moment. The monitor looks to offer tons of excellent features, and we cannot wait for it to become available in order to see how it performs when it gets here.
ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Specs and Features:
- 31.5-inches wide curved VA panel.
- 1800R screen curvature.
- 2560 x 1440 maximum screen resolution.
- 90% DCI-P3 and 125% sRGB wide color gamuts.
- 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- 170hz variable refresh rate.
- AMD FreeSync Pro.
- Adaptive-Sync that should offer G-Sync compatibility for NVIDIA GPUs.
- 1ms MPRT response time.
- Low Blue Light, Flicker-free, Extreme Low Motion Blur, ELMB Sync, Trace Free Technology, GamePlus modes, HDCP Support, 8 GameVisual modes, GameFast Input technology, Shadow Boost.
- Multiple HDR Mode.
- 4-mode Color Temperature Selection.
- 400 nits maximum brightness.
- HDMI 2.0 port, DisplayPort 1.2 input, USB Type-C, one USB3.0 Type-B, two USB3.0 Type-A ports, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- tilt, swivel, and height adjustments.
- VESA 100x100 wall mountable.
- Frameless design.
- Aura Sync lighting effect.
The specifications and features seem to be confirmed as they are listed on the monitor's official website.
The 170hz variable refresh rate is available with Overclock function and only through the DisplayPort input, as the HDMI port only offers 165hz support, which isn't that different of a value.
We will post an updated article when ASUS officially announces details regarding availability, release date and pricing for this new ROG Strix XG32VC curved gaming monitor.