Gigabyte has just announced a brand new gaming monitor that is marketed towards e-Sports, as they have managed to put a 0.4 MPRT capable screen with IPS technology. The monitor's release date, availability and pricing will be released later this year.
Gigabyte has also confirmed that the Aorus FI25F monitor will be protected by their Zero Bright Dot Policy that guarantees that you won't be seeing any dead/ bright pixels within a year from the original purchasing date - you will be able to return the monitor is the monitor develops any bright dots after you buy it with no questions asked if something goes wrong in the meantime.
Gigabyte AORUS FI25F Features and Specs:
- 24.5 SuperSpeed A-HVA IPS flat panel
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD maximum screen resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 240hz maximum refresh rate
- AMD FreeSync technology
- Flicker-free and Low-blue light
- HDR ready
- 400 nits standard brightness levels
- VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 178°/178° excellent wide viewing angles
- 8bit display colors
- 100% sRGB wide color gamut
- 0.4ms (MPRT) response time
- PiP (picture-in-picture) and PbP(picture-by-picture) functions for those that are also looking to use the monitor for work.
- 60W power consumption
- SuperSpeed USB charger for smartphones
- complete ergonomics that allows the adjusting of its tilt, swivel, pivot and height angles
- detachable stand
- VESA 100x100 desk mount compatible
- Kensington Lock
- two HDMI 2.0 ports, one DisplayPort 1.2 input, 3.5mm headphone jack and two USB 3.0 ports.
The design of the Gigabyte Aorus FI25F is a standard AORUS design, as it offers RGB LED lighting that you can change how it looks and how it acts by using the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software. The app will also allow you to sync up the colors with any other type of RGb lighting parts that you are currently isntalled on your PC.
The monitor offers tons of features and functions that should help those that are looking to improve their gaming experience. Some of these are the AORUS Gaming OSD Sidekick, Aim Stabilizer, AORUS Dashboard, Game Assist, customizable crosshairs, Black Equalizer to improve darker ares present in video games, and tons of other cool features.
The release date isn't known at this moment, but we think that Gigabyte will want to launch it before Cyberpunk 2077 is launched, as the model's official web page features screenshots taken from the game.