We found the G5 Odyssey curved gaming monitor available for a lower fee on Amazon, and we thought others will love to learn about it. The monitor is designed with 1440p QHD resolution and fast variable refresh rate that supports AMD FreeSync Premium technology.
The monitor's pricing is excellent for those looking to get a reliable gaming monitor capable of 144hz at 1440p resolution. Samsung Odyssey G5 is a great gaming monitor for those looking to spend as little as possible for a QHD monitor that also provides high refresh rate along with a bigger screen. The 32-inch screen size is somewhat bigger than you would need for 1440p resolution, but on this monitor everything looks great and you won't have trouble when gaming.
The Samsung Odyssey G5 main features and specs:
- 32-inch curved VA panel.
- 1000R screen curvature.
- 2560 x 1440 QHD maximum screen resolution.
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 250 nits standard brightness levels.
- HDR10 and Dynamic Contrast Ratio.
- 1ms (MPRT) response time.
- 144hz variable refresh rate.
- AMD FreeSync Premium technology.
- excellent wide viwewing angles.
- 2500:1 standard contrast ratio.
- Low Input Lag mode, Black Equalizer, Flicker-free, Off Timer Plus.
- VESA 75x75 compatible.
- one HDMI 2.0 port, one DisplayPort 1.2 input, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- the design of the monitor is quite simple and the stand that comes with the monitor only allows tilt angle adjusting.
The monitor comes with AMD FreeSync Premium and is should also offer G-Sync support as the bigger G7 Odyssey models are listed on NVIDIA's G-Sync compatibility website, but the G5 for some reasons isn't showing up in there. If you are looking for a curved gaming monitor that's designed by Samsung, then you can go for this model and you will be getting 144hz variable refresh rate and 1440p curved screen resolution.
The new price for this model has been listed on Amazon today at $260.