LG has presented a brand new UltraWide curved gaming monitor, as the Nano IPS 34GP83A-B is a model that is built around their "older" 34GN850 edition. The new model is offering very fast refresh rate, 1ms response time, 1440p resolution and Nano IPS panel that should offer excellent performance in any type of game you're throwing at it.
The monitor has been listed on LG's official website and you can find a seller using the links provided there. The monitor is available for pre-order for a starting price of $1000. Below you can find info on all the specs and features that this new LG gaming monitor will offer.
LG Nano IPS 34" GNP83A-B Main Features and Specs:
- 34" UltraWide Curved Nano IPS Panel.
- 1ms GtG minimum response time.
- 144hz variable refresh rate.
- 160hz variable refresh rate available via monitor's Overclock function.
- 3440 x 1440 UltraWide QHD resolution.
- AMD FreeSync Premium support.
- Nvidia G-Sync compatible.
- 3-sided Frameless Design.
- 98% DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
- VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification.
- Dynamic ACtion Sync.
- Black Stabilizer.
- 1.07B colors.
- 21:9 aspect ratio.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- excellent wide viewing angles due to a 1000R curvature radius value.
- Color Calibrated.
- Flicker Safe.
- Reader Mode.
- HDR10 support.
- tilt and height position adjustments are supported.
- DisplayPort 1.4 that offers 160hz OC refresh rate support.
- two HDMI ports, 3.5 audio out jack, USB upstream and downstream ports.
- VESA 100x100 support.
Currently, the LG 34GP83A-B curved gaming monitor can be bought only from the shops listed by LG on their official website. The monitor is basically the same as the 34GN850 model that LG has launched in 2019, and if they've managed to improve on that particular model, then this new 34GP83A-B Nano IPS panel should offer even better performance no matter what type of content you're displaying on it.