LG has announced a brand new gaming monitor that offers 1440p resolution and a maximum refresh rate of 144hz. LG continues to release excellent monitors and hopefully this new model will bring excellent in-game performances.
This new LG 27GN800 gaming monitor comes with support for both NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium technologies. The variable refresh rates will go up to 144hz, so if you have a powerful enough computer that can offer over 100 FPS at a 1440p resolution, then you can easily go for this new monitor when it becomes available.
When the official release date for the LG 27GN800 gaming monitor is announced we should be able to learn more about the pricing that LG will sell it offer, too. Since the monitor is sold under the UltraGear series tag then it means that the monitor will have a standard panel pre-calibration applied for better color accuracy straight out of the box.
Main specs of the LG 27GN800 gaming monitor:
- 27-inch Nano IPS panel.
- 2560 x 1440 QHD maximum screen resolution.
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 144hz variable refresh rate.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- 350nits brightness.
- 1ms GtG fast response time support.
- excellent wide viewing angles.
- 99% sRGB wide color gamut.
- NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility.
- AMD FreeSync Premium support.
- Black Stabilizer.
- Dynamic Action Sync.
- Flicker Safe.
- HDR 10.
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction technology.
- two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- color calibrated panel.
- VESA 100x100 wall/desk mount support.
- no built-in audio speakers.
- 3-sided borderless display.
- the stand that comes with the monitor only permits tilt angle adjustments.
The Dynamic Action Sync (DAS) feature is designed to reduce the monitor's input lag, so that users won't experience any such delays when playing any fast-action titles. The pricing, availability and release date of the LG 27GN800 gaming monitor and we should be getting more info most probably at the start of 2021.