ASUS has presented two new professional monitors that they are going to launch most probably in 2021. Info about their pricing and availability are also unknown, and we will only get them towards the end of this year.
Both monitors are offering professional features and settings that can be used by users who like to tinker with colors, graphics and other similar things. The PA279CV and the PA329CV ProArt displays are very similar in features, and if you're looking to get such a model, then the only thing you have to worry about would be the panel's diagonal size.
ASUS PA279CV main specs and features:
- 27-inch IPS flat panel.
- 3840 x 2160 4K UltraHD maximum screen resolution.
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- 350nits maximum brightness.
- excellent wide viewing angles.
- 5ms GtG minimum response time.
- HDR10 support.
- Trace Free Technology.
- Adaptive Sync supported at 60hz refresh rate.
- five Color Temperature selections, ProArt 12 Preset modes, ProArt Palette, Delta E<2 color accuracy, Gamma adjustments, Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture.
- Low Blue Light and Flicker-free.
- two 2W built-in audio speakers.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- two HDMI 2.0 ports, one DisplayPort 1.2 input, one USB Type-C, and four USB 3.1 inputs.
- complete ergonomics with tilt, swilve, pivot and height adjustment support.
- VESA 100x100 compatible.
- frameless design and detachable stand.
At this moment ASUS has only made available the website for the smaller ASUS PA279CV monitor, while the 32-inch PA329CV might still be under construction. As we said several lines above, the PA329CV monitor should be sporting the same functions and features that the 27-inch is officially offering.